Hey Queens! It’s the beginning of March. Can you believe we’re already in the third month of the year. Where did all the time go? It seems like just yesterday I initiated my blog. I’m loving every moment of this. It’s true they say when you do what you love or is passionate about something, you’ll never work a day in your life. Without further a due, I introduce to you the first post in my Wash N’ Go Series. Click here to see why I initiated this series.
I have always admired the girls who wore wash n’ gos. Their first day curls were pretty and their second, third, fourth day ….. hair was big. Despite the failed attempts at a wash n’ go that has never stopped me from trying again.
I have fallen in love with this style simply because:
- It’s less time consuming in comparison to a twist out, braid out, flexi-rod set, perm rod set – all those styles. It’s wash n’go …. well, not really. There are things you would have to do before going but I”m okay with that. If you are a girl that hates dripping wet hair like me, then pop that diffuser out and get to drying.
- I’m a lover of high puffs – this is one of my go-to hairstyles, therefore I love that I can achieve a big puff when I do a wash n’ go.
3. Apart from achieving the above style there are many other styles that the wash n’ go allows for and I love that.
4. Hair gets bigger with time. I love big hair.
5. It’s a low manipulative style.
These are just the few reasons I love this style. What makes you love a wash n’ go so much?
Until next time,
Peace & Love.