Hey Queens! 👋
I’m so excited about dressing my pear shaped body. I went ahead to research the wardrobe essentials for a pear shaped body. Are you pear shaped ladies ready? Let’s go …. 🍐👉🏽
With a pear figure, one of your best assets is your slim midriff, which many women envy you for. Make sure to show off your killer waist and balance your wider lower half. These basic items should be the foundation of a great wardrobe. They are go-to pieces you can combine with most of the other items you already have or still plan to shop.
- Bright scarf that goes with most colors in your wardrobe. As for me here in JA, a scarf is not needed in this all year round humid condition. Unless, I’ll only be wearing it at the workplace where i’m in the air conditioning most of the day.
- Knee length A-line skirt in a dark color.
- Form-fitting blouse with ruffles in a light or bright color.
- Long A-line coat that ends below the widest parts of the hips.
- Classic or open toe pumps in nude.
- Short fitted jacket with a puffed sleeve that ends at the waist in a light or bright color.
- Empire-line dress that flares out with details around the bust.
- Form-fitting shirt with a boat neck and big sleeves in a light or bright color.
- Boot-cut stretch jeans in dark denim (make sure they are as long as possible without wiping the floor).
- Figure-hugging off-the-shoulder top in a light or bright color.
Style is about wearing what looks good on you, not what looks good on another woman.
I hope this was of good information to my pear shaped ladies.
Until next time,
Peace & Love. 💋