Hey Queens! 👋🏽
I got nominated KurlyCurls for the Blogger’s Recognition Award. How wonderful of her to think of me when she was nominated for this blog. I’m elated my darling. 😀 I love awards.
The rules of this award are:
- Write a post to show the award
- Acknowledge the blogger who got you nominated!
- Give a brief story about how you started blogging
- Give 10 random facts about yourself
- Give 5pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate 15 deserving bloggers
Fulfilled, as I am writing this blog here.
I would love to thank KurlyCurls one more time for nominating me for this blog award. Into natural hair? She got you. Lifestyle and Beauty? She got you there too.
Ever since falling in love with how taking care of my hair has yielded great results, I wanted to share my regimen. I’ve had futile attempts at starting a blog because of name issues or just not able to write off the top of my head or find topics to write on but thank God I dogged deep and found my inspirations.
- I love dark skin men.
- I love chocolate.
- I am the eldest child but I look like the youngest.
- I’m very stubborn and feisty.
- I’m not good with relationships.
- I love my own way.
- I’m a spoiled brat.
- I love expensive things.
- I love shopping.
- I love clothes and shoes.
- Just start. You have it in mind to start blogging, don’t worry about a blog name. It will come after, trust me.
- Write about what you feel comfortable with writing about and what comes naturally to you. Find your passion.
- Try to use your own pictures, it will give your blog a different feel from the others. Especially when you’re doing product reviews, and it saves you from being sued.
- Ensure you link back to the source you got your information if using any information form another blog at any one time.
- Have fun.
- Happy Kinks Forever
- FASHION SQUARE
- The Curly Belle
- Simply Jah-nette
- Stelly Hair
- Elegantly Twisted
- Angel Mbeks
Until next time,
Peace & Love.